A Conversation for David Irving - Historian

Removed

Post 1

Smiley Ben

This post has been removed.


Deborah Lipstadt

Post 2

Dan

I went and registered with the JC but haven't been able to find the article, though I'd really like to read it. I understand that Prof Lipstadt is a genuine historian but I don't really understand why she, or other professional historians, would feel the need to dispute Irving and his like. This gives him some sort of credibility.

Anyone who wants to discredit Irving would surely be advised to ignore him rather than debate with him. (But that's a very difficult request... here we are debating away right now!)

-Dan-


Deborah Lipstadt

Post 3

Medibot

Why not debate with him? The more his arguments and ideas are challenged and refuted, the more they will be exposed as lies.

Turning a blind eye does not make unpleasant things go away. This is true of the crisis in Zimbabwe and was true of the ascent of Nazi Germany.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more