A Conversation for Amerigo Vespucci

Note to Sub Editor

Post 1

shagbark

a couple issues that didn't get mentioned in Peer review
1. Queen Issabella had a say in whether explorers got financed, we didn't mention her.
2. The Kings sponsored explorers but did they really send
them out? Or would the explorers have gone without a royal blessing?


Note to Sub Editor

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

I just spotted this note, Shagbark.

These are not questions you should be asking the sub-editor. It is up to you as author to come up with the answers and to tell the sub-editor exactly what you want included in the article.


Note to Sub Editor

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

Oh, and a better place to talk to the sub-editor would be in the Peer Review conversation, as the sub-editor is supposed to read the entire Peer Review conversation as part of the sub-editing process.


Note to Sub Editor

Post 4

shagbark

glad to know the peer review thread is still in use after the aricle is copied.
I had the mistaken idea that it was there for archival purposes only.
As to the question at hand. I wasn't really concerned but my wife was so I said I would bring it to the editors attention smiley - winkeye.
Thank you for all the hard work you do on h2g2.


Note to Sub Editor

Post 5

shagbark

editors please disregard this thread. Further comment at peer review thread.


Note to Sub Editor

Post 6

shagbark

And in other thread beneath article.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more