A Conversation for Body Language

flared nostrils... not just for the sexually enlightened.

Post 1

smartegrose

it is my belief that flaring one's nostrils can be a direct result of a variety of different emotions, from being sexually turned on, as the Guide says, to being challenged and feeling slighted or headstrong...
some just do it to be silly. here is a challenge for the reader: try noticing what makes you flare your nostrils... look in the mirror and flare 'em, how do you feel?? watch others flare theirs... how are they behaving?
quite curious.... flared nostrils. i love them, personally. i make a point to flare often, despite my whirlwind of emotions.. hence the question... what makes you flare?


flared nostrils... not just for the sexually enlightened.

Post 2

the_other_powerpuff

I tend to flare my nostril when im feeling impatient or lying to someone i know well. Perhaps it varies from person to person?


Key: Complain about this post

flared nostrils... not just for the sexually enlightened.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more