A Conversation for Paper, Rock, Scissors

ick ack ock

Post 1

171750 Baggyfish

This is what i know this game as down to Tom Baker in Dr Who.
I play this with my childern now if they are bored on a coach. thay have add to this fire (wiggtling you fingers up ward) and water (wiggling fingers down wards). Great fun.



roshambo

Post 2

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Another, widely known name for rock paper scissors.
If you wanna find the scissors rock paper world championships, then you need to search for roshambo - theres a whole cult of die hard roshambo players out there.


roshambo

Post 3

171750 Baggyfish

Die hard rock paper scissors competitions are you a member? I see p.v.c and studs, i might just check this out (lol)
(lol)


roshambo

Post 4

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Wouldnt class myself as a die hard smiley - smiley More of an interersted observer- most of the arguments I have with people dont have binary outcomes unfortunately, but I am always on the look out for ways to solve disagreements of a "I win you lose" nature, and Roshambo is a good one. Games are best judged by the seriousness by which they are played, and of course, there are always people willing to take anything seriously smiley - smiley You should certainly check it out - get comfortable with all the various gambits available to a roshambo player, the various tactics you may wish to employ - then all you need to do is find someone to disagree with (never too difficult smiley - smiley, and throw down your gauntlet. have fun.


roshambo

Post 5

171750 Baggyfish

hi there thanks for thati will certainly look in to this are there sits here or out in the vastness of the net? if anything the kids will enjoy it i like the idea of being hardcore at roshambo!smiley - smiley
<{{><


roshambo

Post 6

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Baggyfish, I decided to post the URL for loadsa ROshambo stuff on my home space, so as to save anyone who cares the time of browsing. So go there, and you'll see smiley - smiley


World RPS Society

Post 7

Density

Here's another page about paper, scissors, rock worth checking out. It even has a strategy guide!

[URL removed by moderator]


Oops!

Post 8

Density

Sorry about that. If anyone's interested, if you do a web search (obviously not through the Guide) on "world rps" that page should be the first on the list. It's a humor site on the subject, and it's been around for at least 5 years, so it should be around for quite a while.

- D


Key: Complain about this post