A Conversation for How to Make a Cat Toy

Interesting...

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Nice article... ~grin~... but me is not sure that paper would hold my attention for long... ~bigger grin~... now if it happened to be a doughnut on a piece of string...


Interesting...

Post 2

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

it would last for a period of one big bite, I should think


Interesting...

Post 3

GreeboTCat

But me would be very interested for that period of time... ~grin~


Interesting...

Post 4

Bluebottle

Our cat loves seeing the sunligh reflected along the floor/up the door. It's simple as you can just use an ordinary watch on your arm to reflect the sunlight and it keeps her amused for hours.


Interesting...

Post 5

GreeboTCat

Hmmm... what me don't understand is how that spot of light nows when me is getting near... and how it always manages to jump outta my reach...


Interesting...

Post 6

Bluebottle

Because it's very Bright smiley - tongueout


Interesting...

Post 7

Penguin Girl - returned at last

Haha. Have you tried laser pointers? Same principal, but drives my cat's even more insane. They're miffed when they capture the dot and it shows up again on top of their paw.


Interesting...

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Oh very bright... ~Greebo rolls around the floor in fits of giggles...~ Me liked that one... Oh Buzzing One...


Interesting...

Post 9

Penguin Girl - returned at last

*idly waves a leser pointer about the room to see if Greebo chases it*


Interesting...

Post 10

Buff

Prehaps it's time for an entry on Things Cats Like To Play With.

Anyone...?

smiley - smiley


Interesting...

Post 11

Metal Chicken

I find whatever I've tied to the piece of string, my feline friends much prefer to chase the frayed bit of string at the other end. And they still get distracted by spiders and other real, live creatures.


Interesting...

Post 12

Bluebottle

Or pot plants. You won't believe how much time my step-dad's cat spends chasing pot-plants.
My Dad's cat Amber loves running into bags and boxes, without looking to see what is inside first. She's often quite shocked, and all shopping, especially eggs, has to be unpacked quick.


Interesting...

Post 13

GreeboTCat

~Greebo stops player with the light and grins~


Interesting...

Post 14

Penguin Girl - returned at last

My cats love to kill plants as well...my mother is an avid gardener and in the winther ALL of her plants come inside, where about half of them get knocked over by thye cats.


Interesting...

Post 15

GreeboTCat

Oh no... me must protest... me is sure your cats didn't do it... where's the proof... DNA testing is called for... this is terrible... accusations like that.... defemations of character for sure... oh... you are for it now... young Penguin me girl... tis off to the clink with you... locked up with Pingu for 150 trillion years... how would you like that???


Interesting...

Post 16

Buff

It must have been the Plant Knocking Over Gnomes.

smiley - smiley


Interesting...

Post 17

GreeboTCat

~Greebo sighs with relief~... Me knew there would be a different answer... ~grin~


Cat toy etc

Post 18

Plum

How do you make a cat toy with what?
Next door's black cat who has adopted us (for the free handouts)will apparently only eat pureed foods at home; never has any problems with bones and fish at our place; But our Chloe of revered memory would only eat steak from a particular butcher. Methinks she was spoilt somewhat...
Plum , back at home for 48 hours, what bliss, one's own bed.


Interesting...

Post 19

Lord Jock

How to prerare a bed for a cat!


Thanks but I'll sleep here today.
Tomorrow I'll sleep over there, or
mabey under the pot plant,Hang on
what if I slept on your chair or mabey
in the cupboard.That plastic bag looks comfy
Wasnt there a cardboard box in the kitchen?
*******************************************
Later that night----------
Mmmmm comfy bed---Purrrrrrrrrrrr.


Interesting...

Post 20

Lord Jock

That pillow looks really good


Key: Complain about this post