A Conversation for The Birth of Islam

Islam

Post 1

Tyson

Islam means submission to the will of God.islam started since the creation of mankind,from the first man ADAM(peace be upon him).in islam there is six pillars of faith that must be followed to be a true believer(muslim).those are believing in1.ALLAH(GOD)and only him as GOD2.all prophets3.all Gods books4.angels5.life after death6.day of judgement.those are the pillars of islamic faith that is compulsory to be adared to as a muslim faithful.islam was there in times of adam and all the prophets.for instance the holy mosque in jerusalem was built by prophet suleiman(p.b.u.h)king solomon,the holy kaaba in makkah was built by prophet ibrahim(p.b.u.h)abraham and thus muslim all over the face while praying.so islam is the only religion that started from the begining of mankind and true religion of God.


Islam

Post 2

coco

i hope you are trolling


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Birth of Islam

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more