A Conversation for Balto - Husky Hero

Balto

Post 1

J

I remember that animated movie. smiley - smiley Truly a great story about the heroism of sled dogs and Ohioans (would've killed ya to link to the Ohio entry, MJ? Or the Western Reserve entry? Ah well... smiley - winkeye)

Good entry, anyhoo.

smiley - blacksheep


Balto

Post 2

U168592

smiley - ta J. smiley - smiley


Balto

Post 3

Skankyrich [?]

F3198237?thread=1832533

Happy now, J? smiley - biggrin


Balto

Post 4

J

Whee! smiley - somersault


Balto

Post 5

U168592

You spoil him, you really do smiley - tongueoutsmiley - laugh


Balto

Post 6

Skankyrich [?]

I know - I use the Infinite Improbability Drive to randomly choose which entries to Curate, and ended up linking more of his last night smiley - laugh I'm starting to feel like his butler!


Balto

Post 7

J

Oh Skanksy, my New York Times hasn't arrived on my bedside yet this morning. See what you can do about that. And while you're at it, see if you can get the paperboy fired.

smiley - blacksheep


Balto

Post 8

U168592

hmm, this is rapidly turning into a game of 'Cluedo'...


Balto

Post 9

J

It was the Butler in the Vice Presidential suite with the sheep toxin! Yahtzee!

smiley - blacksheep


Balto

Post 10

U168592

aww, darn it. I was just about to pass 'go' as well. smiley - erm


Balto

Post 11

J

Wouldn't have mattered. I'd already sunk your battleship.

smiley - blacksheep


Balto

Post 12

U168592

But I'd rolled 'snake eyes' and had a full house smiley - grr


Balto

Post 13

J

That advantage was circumvented when I got a tripe-word-score on 'Zygote'.

smiley - blacksheep


Balto

Post 14

Skankyrich [?]

Where would you like the lilies, Sir? I've also taken the liberty of giving the Merc a damn good clean out in advance of the Reds' opening game; yes, I know it's four months away, but best be prepared, eh, Sir?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Balto - Husky Hero

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more