A Conversation for Curved Space and the Fate of the Universe

Does it have to be a circle

Post 21

Kandarian

There is a very interesting thing in science, mainly in maths area: you must have a closed system with known rules to try to test it and prove your ideas. But Natural Universe is bigger than that.

One very interesting point that sometimes i like to think about: if you have one single object in the universe you'll get a model of interaction between the object and the universe, but if you get two objects things start to get complicated, now imagine with millions and millions of objects inside it...

One thing that complicates the study of the universe is the "noise" of background radiation, an aspect i believe must be taken always into acount in the study of mass and it's origin.

The "cheerio"'s theory seems very cool and representative.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 22

andysfoam

Have any experiments been done in a man-made vacuum to check if gravity really does change the route taken by a light beam, please provide web page. Since the route taken by light through air or space is more likely to depend on changes in refractive index as it passes through regions of changing pressure ( gas or solar wind? ). If gravity does change the route taken by a light beam, then it's effect could be swamped by comparison with that of the matter it's passing through!


Does it have to be a circle

Post 23

andysfoam

Found another good web site for field theory, light&matter.com, fields contain energy, and the energy density of the field(in pascals), is proportional to the square of the field intensity {u=(m[c]^2)/r^3, u=([g]^2)/G. u=freespace permittivity*[E]^2, u=([T]^2)*1/magnetic permeability of free space, also the velocity of the free space vacuum =1/(permittivity*permeability)^1/2, m/s}, hence fields are only representations of pressure or acceleration? Thus any particle can only ever be, a hump or hollow in the ambient pressure field?


Does it have to be a circle

Post 24

andysfoam

G=mass/distance*time squared, since frequency=1/time, f=1/t, hertz ,G=mass*frequency squared/distance, G=[f^2]*m/r..pressure=mass/distance*time squared, pressure Pa=[f^2]*m/r. velocity= distance/time= rf. acceleration= distance/time squared, g=r[f^2]... Pa=[[f+v/r+(g/r)^1/2]^2]*(m1*m2/m)/r,pascals..see WSM.cosmology.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 25

andysfoam

oops sorry, G=meters cubed/time squared*mass, G=r^3*[f^2]/m. My point being that a particle has an associated pressure at distance r, that is directly proportional to its spherical in-out waves frequency, + or - change in frequency due to its velocity, + or - change of frequency due to changing acceleration, all squared, times its mass.see WSM.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 26

andysfoam

where fh=mc^2, then m=fh/c^2, also the frequency of the electron,f(e) = (m*c^2)/h,hz. Thus, energy=mass*acceleration*distance= [f(e)*n*h/c^2]*g*r,joules, where n is a scalar conversion factor, f=n*f(e). For two attracting masses m(1)=n(1)*f(e), m(2)=n(2)*f(e), hence force=[f(e)*n(1)*n(2)*h/n(G)*c^2]*[[n*f(e)]^2]]/r, Newtons. And the energy stored by gravitational attraction, is the same equation but without `r`. A proton should vibrate at a higher frequency than an electron, because m(p)>m(e), f(p)=[m(p)*c^2]/h, hz..mass is a frequency times a constant(plancks`h` divided by `c` squared)..gravity is a ratio of the radiated frequencies(waves) between the objects,f(e)*[ n(1)*n(2)/n(G) ].


Does it have to be a circle

Post 27

Kandarian

what are you trying to develop with all that mathematics?

Are you taking into account that you can't mix quantic theory with newtonian physics and all of einstein's theories???


Does it have to be a circle

Post 28

andysfoam

Kandarian, please see www.spaceandmotion.com, the site promotes the idea that electrons and other particles are constructed from converging and expanding spherical standing waves. The web site says gravity is due to a difference in speeds of their in-waves, but I can`t see why the opposing in-waves would be moving at different speeds, since phase velocity=c/n where n is the index of refraction. Any wave should travel at the speed allowed by the medium its traveling through,(not v=u+at). I think a better idea, in the context of spherical matter waves, would be that as waves travel through each other they become scattered, leaving less waves traveling between the two objects?


Does it have to be a circle

Post 29

andysfoam

Could gravity be due to scattering? Wikipedia has the intensity of scattering(watts per meter squared) proportional to 1/deBroglie wavelength to the forth power, multiplying this intensity by 1/velocity gives units of pressure. The Gravitational force of attraction between two objects, when divided by area, gives an equivalent pressure value, P=GMm/r^4, pascals, at distance r^4, which can be converted to,(n times wavelength)^4. Is this just a coincidence? Also if P=GMm/r^4 then breaking down this equation a little gives, gravity in units of Pressure =r^3*M*m/m*t^2*r^4 =M*t/t^3*r =Intensity/velocity, in pascals! Also found on wikipedia, thermal deBroglie wave length =[h^2/2pieMKT], the particle wavelength depends on temperature, what does this say about gravity? As Intensity of scattering can depend frequency, what effect might that have on gravity, if the above were true?


Does it have to be a circle

Post 30

andysfoam

Found another possible explanation for gravity, in the book by D.P.Fitzpatrick Jr, ``Universities Asleep at the Switch``,see, www.amperefitz.com/Gspeed.htm.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 31

andysfoam

The book "Universities Asleep at the Switch a Fresh Look at Quantum Physics, mentions the possibility that in the long run, galaxies end up consisting mainly of neutron stars and black holes, all held together by gravitation (up and down spins).The speculation being, did the big bang that created our universe, happen because a prior old neutron star universe, continued expanding to a point in time, beyond which gravitation could no longer stop the neutrons within its neutron stars, converting to energy and hydrogen? Is there a neutron star(universe) life-cycle?


Does it have to be a circle

Post 32

andysfoam

See Eddington-Dirac number, on wikki, constants like the gravitation constant G may change over time. www.jgiesen.de/astro/stars/diracnumber.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 33

andysfoam

Question, are subatomic particles, space time standing waves,the half wave nodes forming the outer surface of a particle, while it rotates with clockwise or anticlockwise spin, forming a spherical(onion like) shape?


Does it have to be a circle

Post 34

andysfoam

For matter (atoms and sub-atomic stuff) to interact with spacetime, as in the case of gravity, by the contraction of spacetime, then matter must be a part of the same spacetime stuff, our universe is curved spacetime!


Does it have to be a circle

Post 35

andysfoam

Unless as in Lee Smolin,"Three roads to Quantum Gravity", It`s events that create space and time in discrete amounts. Could these discrete amounts be a cross section of Dr.Milo Wolff`s (www.quantummatter.com),spherical standing waves?


Does it have to be a circle

Post 36

andysfoam

If temperature is the averaged outward force of many small events on a surface, then gravity is like the averaged inward force of many small events on a similar surface? Gravity is like taking the temperature of matters inertial energy.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 37

andysfoam

Temperature in the sense that the electrons of hot items exchange more quanta of energy per photon, with other electrons. So why don`t quarks also exchange quanta of energy with other quarks outside of the particle they inhabit, to cause the relocation of their particle by temporarily changing its inertia?


Does it have to be a circle

Post 38

andysfoam

See amperefitz.com, spacetime is the resultant effect of spherical standing waves emanating from matter. Each type of particle is an extended system of spherical standing waves which spin at their own frequency`s.These standing waves either add together to increase spacetime (move matter appart), or subtract to reduce the amount of spacetime (move matter together).Spinning electrons attract and repell within their own band of frequencies,Protons within their own frequency band.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 39

andysfoam

Gravitational acceleration reduces spacetime between the objects by increasing the spin frequency within each object. While the two objects are held apart their spin frequency`s remain at their increased rate. Remove the separation force, and the objects continue to accelerate towards each other, as their spin frequency`s rise. See amperefitz.com,.


Does it have to be a circle

Post 40

andysfoam

On page 64 of Fitzpatrick`s book, Universities asleep at the switch, it compares the universe to a piano keyboard, with the highest scalar spin frequency keys being quarks, the lowest keys the spin/orbit of stars and galaxies. If you imagine that inside a black hole the spin frequencies continue to increase, could the highest spin key in our universe, be another universes lowest spin key? Fractal scalar Universes, similar to Terry Pratchett`s ," Science of Discworld ",idea, " Turtles all the way down".


Key: Complain about this post