A Conversation for Stag Nights

Stag Night Injuries?

Post 1

Lee

My worst incident involves a 13 hour drinking binge in North London (can't supply any more detail than that) and a last-minute decision to catch the last train home. Racing through the tube system with two close mates, I decided to race them up the escalators. Now ever since I was 5 years old I always wanted to try running up the down escalator. Perhaps my mum was right - it's dangerous.

I didn't realise we were at the Embankment station - I got all the way to the top and tripped! I then proceeded to be carried all the way to the bottom. At the time I knew I'd done something stupid to my arm and that it hurt a LOT. Derek said he'd call for assistance, but Richard said to come back to his place and have a drink instead. Sense prevailed, the nice people at St Mary's hospital put my shoulder back into its normal position and I've been much more cautious on stag nights since.

Come on folks - I can't be the only one capable of random acts of stupidity?


Key: Complain about this post

Stag Night Injuries?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more