A Conversation for Hacky Sack

also...

Post 1

no soap

the hacky sack is the ultimate device for a good, old-fashioned game of catch. it is easy to throw enormous distances. a favourite school-field game of ours used to invlove long-distance throwing and catching of this kind.

two teams of roughly equal number would stand somewhere between 15 and 40 yards apart. the game would begin with a member of one team throwing the sack as high (or as hard) as they could, whilst still reaching the other team. the members of the other team would then compete to catch the sack. the person who achieves said feet of skill wins the almighty joy, and yet heavy responsibilty, of throwing the sack back again...

two-handed catches don't earn kudos.


also...

Post 2

Seven Crocodile Rain

Sounds like an enjoyable game. Although no what the almighty hacky sack was made for.


also...

Post 3

Jonboy

Don't forget my favorite hacky-sack game: elimination.
The hacky sack has to be kicked four times, then it can be kicked into another person. If it hits that person, and they are unable to kick it back into the air, then they are out. We lost many hacky sacks on rooves this way...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hacky Sack

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more