A Conversation for Web Comics - A Brief Description

Sluggy Freelance

Post 1

Ku'Reshtin (Bring the beat back!)

I just have to add my comments on Sluggy. It's the first website I go to every morning when I log onto the Internet and if I don't get to read it, the day is somehow incomplete.

Bun-Bun the evil bunny set on world domination and at constant war with Santa, Kiki the hyperactive ferret who can never resist shiny buttons and constantly gets on sugar induced "Poing!"-sprees are complete opposites of personalities.

Torg, the anti-hero of anti-heros, just trying to make a living as a web designer, but always seem to end up fighting demons or fleeing the undying (and I mean undying) love of super assassin Oasis.

The best parts of the comic are the Halloween parties every year and the constant spoofs of popular tv-series or movies (ALien, Star Trek and Harry Potter to name a few).


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more