Mimicking the copiers

0 Conversations

Mimes only have to copy behavior and expression.

A seven year old who practices going to church because his parents do or because the mall is closed until 10 on Sundays, is asked to vocally mimic the adults.

Is also axed to spiritually mimic the adults or what the adults say they are doing spiritually, although it's hard to tell because you can't see them doing it and they can't prove they are.



Give the kid a handful of marshmallows and a box full of biblical action figures and leave him alone.

Adults don't know anything about god. Otherwise they'd be out doing what god wants instead of sitting around in a useless building patting each other on the back for having joined the right religious club.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A28331318

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more