A Conversation for Socialism

Pure Socialism = SCUD Missiles

Post 161

Commienazi

Intelligence is not potential. Potential is not a guarantee.

Back in the 5th grade, the school gave me an IQ test. It said I had an IQ of 130. According to Wikipedia, that makes me more intelligent than about 95% of the American population (Well, less if you compare me to other Asians apparantly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence).

To this day, I'd like to think that I haven't worked hard a day in my life. On the SATs I got a 760 math, 720 verbal, 630 writing. And I got a 5 on the AP Calculus BC. With almost no extracurricular activities. It was just enough to get me into Brandeis University. Because of my no hard work philosophy, I'm in the bottom 50% of the freshman class.

Right now, my highest goal in life is to move to Scotland, or, failing that, Wales. And I'll probably never achieve this or plan B.

Hopefully, I won't end up homeless (unless I get to live on a beach- that would be awesome).

The point is: success($/sex)=hard work(man hours) x intelligence(IQ), give or take a few million dollars, depending on the manipulativity of American religious conservatism.

What makes a man work hard? the success dualism of money and sex?

That and ideals(socialist utopia, anyone?)

Ooh, and good old fashioned force and the proper application of it.

And by the way, I am advocating the use of unmitigated force

Communazism: taking away your civil liberties to give you human rights since 1993

Unless we kill you

Hooray violence!


Pure Socialism = SCUD Missiles

Post 162

wee willie bugle

You are a sick man.


Key: Complain about this post

Pure Socialism = SCUD Missiles

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more