A Conversation for Beach Party, Galveston Island, Texas, USA

Kappa Beach Party

Post 1

Researcher 168363

When is the Kappa Beach Party this year, and did yall here who is going to be there this year yet?


Kappa Beach Party

Post 2

Researcher 192685

Yo, you need to let everybody know about the REAL Parties doing down at this years Texas Beach Party 2002. These promoters, Countdown Promotions and Out the Box, where able to work a deal with the City of Galveston to be able to use 4 of the best Venues right on Seawall Boulevard: 1) Voodoo Daddys - where they will have a huge outside stage vendor booths, VIP Celebrity parties and a Miss Beach Party 2002 contest 2) Club D'Elegance - where they are will have local performances, screwed & chopped nights and a cash prize talent show. 3) The Victorian Hotel Pool - where they are hosting a FUBU "Fatty Girl" Bikini Contest and KBXX DJs are on the one & two's 4) And the Victorian Hotel Ballroom - where the REAL College Party is going Down!!!! Also, they got performances by Juvenile, Lil Flip, Swisha House, Bun B (UGK) Pretty Willie, Ruff Ryders Crew, Twista, Lil John and more. They said its only gonna cost $30 for the WHOLE WEEKEND. Damn good...Its good to see some people really puttin' it down for us and not empty our pockets trying to get rich. The Party kicks off Friday 4/19 @ Voodoo Daddys on the Beach with a Texas Dirty South Concert. I'm not gonna miss this s**t. I got a flyer with all this stuff on it. You need to give these playas a call. 713 838-1990 or call KBXX The Box in H-Town for more info. I included a copy of the flyer, too!!!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beach Party, Galveston Island, Texas, USA

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more