A Conversation for The Tact and Diplomacy of Prince Philip
Merlin The Time Traveller Started conversation Aug 5, 2002
Here in Australia, he recently asked a group of tribal Aborigines if they still chucked spears at eachother.
If I remember correctly he said that to an aboriginal bloke who was a very sucessful businessman. The guy very tactfully replied: "No, your highness, we don't do that anymore." I just wonder what he said when the ignorant old fool was out of earshot.
I forgot this one, he went to an African country and asked one of the local women that were trooped out to meet him: "You are a woman, aren't you?"
Orcus Posted Aug 12, 2002
Smij - Formerly Jimster Posted Aug 12, 2002
Y'never know. It might have been a wallaby.
Researcher 212057 Posted Jan 30, 2003
That's right any excuse for the poms to have a shot at the colonials. You lot can just stay right where you are in that wet miseable hole of a country. I'll remain right here in Gods own country and laugh at your pathetic little quips.
Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.) Posted Jan 30, 2003
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: Merlin The Time Traveller (Aug 5, 2002)
- 2: Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face) (Aug 9, 2002)
- 3: Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face) (Aug 9, 2002)
- 4: Orcus (Aug 12, 2002)
- 5: Smij - Formerly Jimster (Aug 12, 2002)
- 6: Researcher 212057 (Jan 30, 2003)
- 7: Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.) (Jan 30, 2003)