A Conversation for Men - Body Beautiful

modern dance

Post 1

Alfredo

I was born in 1951.
Happen to have a daughters who has modern dance as greatest passion,
for many years.

My body gets more and more fatigue and damaged because of lack of good sleep.

When there "happens" something in my legs or arms, she appears to be able trhough the phone to exáctly know what is going down and - most important - describes the emotional sensation it gives. Especially the last is a real uplifting experience.

I am grateful for her knowledge and attitude of sharing that with me.


modern dance

Post 2

Alfredo


I forgot to preview the message; sorry.

I was born in 1951.
Happen to have a daughter who has modern dance as greatest passion,
for many years now.

My body gets more and more fatigued and damaged because of poor sleep.

When there "happens" something in my legs or arms, she appears to be able trhough the phone to exáctly know what is going down (because I can recognize it) and - most important - describes the emotional sensation it gives. Especially the last is a real uplifting experience.

I am grateful for her knowledge and attitude of sharing that with me.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Men - Body Beautiful

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more