IPR Presents: The quick brown fox is an indangered species, so what are you doing in it's habitat?, or...

0 Conversations

IPR Presents The Lady Who Invented the Automatically Censorious Radio Tuner

The sensibilities of sensitive people have been offended, burned, and

disgusted by a decades-long trend towards potty-mouthing in songs and commentary, not to

mention attempts at broad humour. This lady, Sister Margaret Irene Postelbochs, took it into her head and her hands to change that.


Ladys and Gentlemen, Sister Margaret Irene Postelbochs!



Psst!



Lord! Not again! What is it this time, Eric?



Umm. The lady refuses to come in until you apologize.



For what?



You said the "p" word and then you took the Lord's name in vain.



I said what word?



Umm. One that begins with a "P". I can't say it or I'll have to apologize to her.



A word that begins with a "P"... You mean, like her last name?



Let me check. Pss-pss-sss-hah. Um. No. The other one.



Word that begins with a "P"... What did I say that begins with a "P"... Now, I know that a night at the pub ends with a...



Unt-uh! Don't say it, or she'll go home!



You're kidding? She's that sensitive?



Umm. No, but she believes that there might be children listening.



Huh? Ah, now I've got it! I remember what I said. I said "Pot..."



Shhh! You want to apologize again?



Pee! Potty! Potty-pee! Pee-pee-pee! I'm not going to apologize the first time! This is ridiculous!



Ummm. She's gone.



Serves her right. This is just plain stupid. "Potty", a bad word?



Wellll, she thought you knew how she felt. She is a cessnarious...



Censorious...



Umm, kinda person. Sensitive like. Y'know?



Now we'll never find out how her thingie works!



I'm going to avoid that straight line.



Wow. You're speaking in complete sentences!



I can when I need to, like to explain something simple to a dolt like you.



Did you just insult me?



No. I paid tribute to your intelligence.



Did you just insult me again?



If you have to ask, then I would say you are quite capable of insulting yourself.



I gotta get my prescription refilled...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2507582

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more