IPR Presents: How to capo a Koala, or....

0 Conversations

IPR Presents: The Man Who Invented the Bubble Gum flavoured Bubble Bath

In each of our lives, a bath must intervene every once in a while,

unless we want to be socially unacceptable or join a cult. And surrounding the social event of the bath is a cultural smorgasbord of rituals, chemicals and accoutrements. Among them is the bath soap, which may be the bar sort, the smelly beads, or the bubble type. Our fellow today...


Psst!



Not again! Go ahead, Eric. What is it this time? Death, dismemberment...?



Is that like wot Gramps has?



What? He's missing a limb?



Nah, he don't do tree surgery no more, not unless you count the Kamikaze trees in the back shed...



Do you know what dismemberment means?


That's what I was tryin' to just ask you. Is it like what Gramps have? When he keeps missing the bus or forgetting where he lives?



No, that's disremembering, like old people often do.



Well, that's not exactly true. He can remember what he had for lunch during the Blitz!



One specific day?



No, the whole time. He were in the Army...



Right. Moving on then. Where is today's guest?



Undetainably avoided.



Un... Nevemind. So, he's not here?



Not yet.



When will he be here?



In about 2 to 5.



O'clock?



Years.



He's been arrested?



Convicted.



Of?



What?



Of?



Yes, I know that word, but I'm not sure how you're using it.



Gawd! What was he convicted OF?



Oh. Umm, some kinda Freud.



Fraud?



Umm. Could be.



So, who might you have for me, instead?



The manager thought you might do best talking to yourself. It's much cheaper...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2507555

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more