A Conversation for The Chuckle Brothers

the 'chuckle' brothers

Post 1

Researcher 201142

I strongly disagree with the comment that, I quote, "The Chuckle Brothers are probably the finest pair of comedians alive today... nay ever." In fact, I have never disagreed with anything more strongly in my life. The Chuckle Brothers, are, to be brief, utterly shite, on a good day. On a bad day, the comedy duo (do u sense the irony) are an abhoration on humanity. They are the only comedians whose jokes actually make me cry. Not only are these 'jokes' shockingly bad, all based around the timeless classic catchphrase(note more irony) "to me, to you" but they seem to find it endlessly amusing to inflict unnecessary pain on TV viewers in their shunning of barbers in favour of hideous 70s style mullet& moustache combos.

To conclude, Barry and Paul are not making a deep comment on society as a whole. Far from it. They take, no rip, the piss out of the word shite. In fact, shite cowers at the feet of Paul & Barry's comic ineptitude. Is the TV a charity? Is is b*****ks. How and why therefore do people actually give money to a pair of utterly moronic, mullet-sporting tossers? I notice on their disgraceful website that some utter penis has posted a picture, showing their 2 ugly, grimacing and tasche-ridden faces, complete with the caption "Fabulous." Fabulous perhaps if you are blind. Shite if you can see them. As a final thought, the Chuckle Brothers are frauds. This is due to their name, involving the word "Chuckle." Do they make you chuckle? Well, yes, if you like laughing at mullets. Otherwise this is false advertising and I will be suing.


the 'chuckle' brothers

Post 2

Researcher 201542

The Chuckle Brothers.... Now Thats What I Hate!

What else do I have to say? They still have the dreaded Mullet/Tash combination which we have all learnt to hate. Although the mullet is now trimmed, the classic tufty is often on show, and still those mullets haunt me in my sleep.

"TO ME, TO YOU?????" SHUT UP BARRY! YOU DONT MAKE US CHUCKLE ANYMORE!

Please rid us of The Chuckle Brothers, thier time never came but certainly has gone (if that is possible).

I am not a fan of the chuckle brothers.

Yours Sincerely
Cuthbert Owens


the 'chuckle' brothers

Post 3

SnowDrop

I am another person who finds the chuckle brothers completely irritating and pointless. They seemed to have a new job every week, but why surely word has spread by now!

Snowdrop smiley - fairy


Removed

Post 4

Researcher 203083

This post has been removed.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more