A Conversation for TV Blooper Shows

Occaisional gems

Post 1

Is mise Duncan

Surely the "Blue Peter" thing with the baby elephant is amongst the best bits of television in recent years...and the Red Rwarf "smeg ups" video is easily as funny as the program itself.

What I want to know is why do shows such as these and "You've been framed" type stuff have presenters at all - nobody is watching for any reason than they want to see the clips anyway....


Occasional gems

Post 2

Wand'rin star

The baby elephant Blue Peter was (I think) before you were born. Does that qualify as recent?


Occasional gems

Post 3

Is mise Duncan

Its recent because it was on last weeks "Best of Aunties bloomers" which is a compilation of the favourites which means less of Tezza and more funnies.

Contrary to the author of this article I find that these shows aren't too bad - but then I am quite lowbrow at heart. smiley - winkeye They are certainly better than the real life shows like "When nasty things happen to other people" and anything else from Fox!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more