A Conversation for The Wright Brothers - Aviators

Missed opportunity

Post 1

Rojo Habe (48-1+2-7)

My one and only trip to the States (so far) was to Dayton. I even knew there was a Wright Brothers museum there and I didn't go smiley - wah. How could I have missed out on something like that? I didn't know the Wright Flyer was still in existence at the time, so now I've read your article and discovered that I could have seen it I'm kicking myself even more.

Very informtive article, by the way.


Missed opportunity

Post 2

Ged42

Typical
hootoo decides to an article on the Wright Brothers just after i finished a project on them.
Doh smiley - doh


Missed opportunity

Post 3

J

I can't see much of a reason to go to Dayton unless it's to see some Wright Brothers exhibits (fascinating... to people like me, by the way) so do make a point of visiting them if you ever come back to Dayton.

Me? I'm stuck here...

Hi Ged.
Actually, I wrote this entry months ago smiley - smiley It just appeared on the front page though. There's also a whole bunch of entries on the subject at C54636.

smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more