A Conversation for 'Calvin and Hobbes' - the Comic Strip

c&h online

Post 1

usman

you can browse the entire comic strip for free online at [URL Removed by Moderator]
enjoy!


c&h online

Post 2

Lotte

Isn't there any way one can get around getting one's URL's deleted? split them in several words ore something? Will you give it a second try and tell me where to find c&h?


c&h online

Post 3

Bald Bloke

External links on homepages are allowed so long as they don't point to blatently commercial sites i.e. online shops (or anthing else thats dodgy)

So the best way is to post the link on your home page, or make a links page and then point to that from the conversation, which is allowed as it's an internal link.


c&h online

Post 4

Lotte

thanks for the help. I think I will try and have a look myself for those comic strips...


c&h online

Post 5

Bald Bloke

Searching on calvin & hobbs is always a good start


c&h online

Post 6

Martin Harper

anyone know what the URL was? (now we're allowed to mention it! smiley - winkeye)

-Lucinda


c&h online

Post 7

Researcher 217412

I did some looking around and found plenty of C&H resources on the net, but the one that I like the most is Calvin & Hobbes Ressurection. It is located at http://www.alloftheabove.net/cahr/index.html, and contains a plethora of information pertaining to the world's greatest comic strip.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more