Battle of the 5 Interstellar Empires

0 Conversations

Under Construction. Do not tell anyone about this nor post to it, it is not ready, give it time

Space Map

Testing Map

Continuity

ship outline

Brief History:

Once upon a time,in a galaxy far far away. There were many many empires with outter-space capibilities. These empires were always at each others throat until one day, the Rebels were attacked by the vicious Klingon empire. The rebels who were spread out at the time covering there territories were overrun and a few patrols were destroyed.

The rebels in dire need of assistance, asked the Imperials for major help. The Imperials although hated the rebels, hated the Klingons even worse. So they formed an alliance thus called the Star Wars Empire. The Klingons however did not like this and asked muliple races by their galaxy for help. Most of the races looked the Klingons with disgust but saw this an good opportunity to get vast territories planet wide. Thus this formed the Star Trek Empire.

So for many years the two empires faught one another for the territories each held. Both Empires tried to reach out and gather aid from the ones who weren't fighting but could be an great ally if they got them. The Star Wars Empire asked the Minbari for aid. They declined and saw this force gathering up. So the Minibari and Earth Alliance formed a Empire with themselves and the races in their region called the Babylon 5 Empire.

So once the Star Wars Empire and the Star Trek Empire started to fight in territories not under their command started to move into the Gou'ld territories. The Gou'lds although outnumbered put up fights with their pyramid ships, they saught aid with the Toree' (Earth). Thus formed the StarGate Empire.

All the other smaller races got frightened and decided to band together watching as this greater threat with 4 Empires all battling each other. This formed the Alliance Empire. The Alliance Empire was made up of all different smaller races bounded together to form a massive Empire.

This became the Battle of the 5 Interstellar Empires. Each Empires fighting one another for land and to protect their land. Which empire will you choose?


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2245015

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more