A Conversation for Shower Gel

Hair storage

Post 1

Scot Abroad

The comedian Jimoen (sp?) said that shower gel is something which has been invented which you don't need as there's already something perfectly good which exists, in this case soap.

He also said that soap is actually better as it's solid - shower gel being a gel will just slip off your body unless you store it somewhere between doing your chest and your face, the best place being of course your pubic hair.


Hair storage

Post 2

Barney

That is all very true. Firstly, shower gel is rubbish, it does just run off your body... and the pubic hair is probably the only place to store it so you can use it efficiently.
Secondly, the cosmetics and perfume industry would all have us believe that our natural smell is repulsive and should be concealed behind a mass of 'parfum.' Washing in plain old soap and water gets us just as clean, and some believe it leaves us smelling naturally more attractive.


Hair storage

Post 3

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

Soap and water are all well and good, but let's not forget deodorant, lest we all smell like the Middle East.


Hair storage

Post 4

Barney

Their is a subtle difference between "natural smell" and B.O. All too often, deoderant is very good at masking the former but not the latter.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Shower Gel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more