A Conversation for Lagoon Creek Railway Water Supply Facility, Caboolture, Queensland, Australia

Lagoon Creek Railway Water Supply Facility, Caboolture Qld.

Post 1

johnhellen

My wife and I recently visited this historical site. We were very impressed with the information given on the Sites history. It is a lovely place to have a picnic, a swim and take in the tranquil bush setting.
The old boiler is a facinating reminder of this regions development and growth from humble beginnings. There is plenty of interpretive signage that allows the visitor to get a thorough grasp of the workings, costs and people involved with the everyday running of this Site. Mr Dick Mckean has done a marvelous job , gathering facts, rallying the various departmants and volunteers to make this project come about. If you run into him down at the Site be sure to say hello as he is quite a character and has a rich knowledge of the Site history.


Lagoon Creek Railway Water Supply Facility, Caboolture Qld.

Post 2

Trout Montague

http://www.keg.org.au/page6.php


Key: Complain about this post

Lagoon Creek Railway Water Supply Facility, Caboolture Qld.

More Conversations for Lagoon Creek Railway Water Supply Facility, Caboolture, Queensland, Australia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more