A Conversation for The Cheese Grater - The Magazine

The Cheese Grater website

Post 1

AlexAshman


Naturally, the website contains strong language right from the start, so I haven't included a link in the Entry and won't do so here, either. However, the website can be found by searching the web for 'cheesegrater magazine'. Have fun...


The Cheese Grater website

Post 2

AgProv2

Best wishes!

I recall we did something broadly similar at UEA Norwich. Out in the rural sticks as we were, and having been plonked down in ex-RAF barracks on the edge of the city which had been dignified by the ttile "Halls of Residence", we felt aliented from both the university and the Student Union, and ran our own similar scurrilous little rag called the "Muckspreader"

Which must explain the warm glow of mwemory I got on reading about the Cheesegrater. More power to yer pen, lads!


The Cheese Grater website

Post 3

AlexAshman


smiley - cheers

I saw the accommodation at UEA when I went to an open day - not brilliant, to be honest...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Cheese Grater - The Magazine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more