A Conversation for Beer Mats

What's the attraction of a beer glass to a beer mat?

Post 1

Adz

I know that the condensation/beer drips are wet and all, but sometimes the attractive forces that hold these two items together seem as strong as the superglue that lifts that elephant in that advertisement.

Really, what are we drinking?


Sticky Bottom?

Post 2

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

It's all to do with the spercific gravity of the beverage, the cleanliness of the bear glass bottom and the porosity of the cardboard used in the beer mat....

Oh, and the temperature and relitive humidity (RH), of the room also plays a part!!

Please note that the type of ink used in the printing of the beer mat may have a detrimental affect on the adhesion on the mat.

This is know in tyhe trade as "sticky bottom" smiley - winkeye


Sticky Bottom?

Post 3

Adz

I was actually expecting something far more supernatural and sinister. smiley - smiley


Exorcist Bottom?

Post 4

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

Ok.....It's all to do with the supernatural spercific gravity of the beverage, the sinister cleanliness of the bear glass bottom and the spooky porosity of the cardboard used in the beer mat....

Oh, and the spine-chilling temperature and relitive humidity (RH), of the room also plays a part!!

Please note that the type of ink used in the printing of the beer mat may have a detrimental affect on one's grip on reality.

This is know in the trade as "Exorcist bottom"


Exorcist Bottom?

Post 5

Adz

There you go! I knew there was something deep and mysterious about the whole thing! Almost... spooky.


Exorcist Bottom?

Post 6

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

End of thread then....

*hangs sign on door, "Do Not Enter, Dead End Thread"*


Exorcist Bottom?

Post 7

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

HA-HA!!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more