A Wiccan Forum

27 Conversations

Merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again!


At this writing, there are several wiccan/pagan postings and conversations going on in h2g2. This page is being created in the hope of providing a forum for us pagan researchers to meet, talk, and maybe for some to 'come out of the broom closet'.



And for those who have heard strange things, wonder about something or are just curious, here is a place to ask questions.



I will try to be here regularly, and, although I am no expert, I will offer my .02 worth. I invite others to share this forum for conversations about things pagan and wiccan.

blessed be


~the bluDragon

Wiccan Guide Articles

Following are some links to Wiccan/pagan information in the Guide.

Contributions of other links are welcomed.


Approved Guide Entries
The Five Elements in Relation to the Wiccan Religion

Articles about Wicca
Wicca

THE WICCAN CALENDAR
The Wheel of the Year: the Wiccan Calendar
Samhain: The Witches' New Year [you call it Hallowe'en]
Halloween (aka Samhain)
Yule: the Winter Solstice
Beltane: Mayday
New entry!The Summer Solstice

Other Related Guide Entries


Magick in the Southern Hemisphere


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A196300

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more