A Conversation for The Word 'Dude'

Duuuuuuude....

Post 1

Tonydef66

Well this is probably one of the most varied and multi-usable words in the modern Ameri-english language, a great example of this word and how it can comprise nearly an entire conversation can be found in the movie "The Big Lebowsky" by the Farley brothers. Although this word is widely used and allows for a great range of commentary one should be careful when using it, I have personally seen the overuse of this word result in the brutal throttling of another (and NO it wasn't I on the giving or recieving end of the afore mentioned throttling).


Duuuuuuude....

Post 2

Hati

Hi, there!

It would be nice if you put something about yourself on your userpage (by clicking the Edit button), this will give us others a chance to contact you there. Also it would just be nice.

Hatifnat, Guardian Angel

You can get on my userpage by clicking on my name in the heading of this posting.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more