A Conversation for Yorkshire Pudding

Yorkie Caps

Post 1

Piece of the puzzle

Many years ago I had a meal in a "fast-food place"... their menu consisted entirely of Yorkshire puds made and baked on the premises! They were baked and served in a glazed stoneware-type dish that looked like a flat cap. There were lots of different fillings available, even sweet ones (I can't recall any names). Do such big Yorkies have a special name? If not, can someone suggest names that are connected with Yorkshire culture and suggest appropriate fillings that might be called "traditional" or even "exotic",please. I have to give a dinner-party... I'd like to bake Yorkies and prepare a few different fillings: to make a pleasant change.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more