A Conversation for Prague, Czech Republic

Down the street from the castle

Post 1

Margaret

On a new subject, as much as enjoyed Prague, I found the most useful thing that I did there (besides picking up the God-awful Bill Clinton "The Prez Blows" saxaphone CD at the Reduta) was to take a picture of my own crotch while sitting on a bench down the street from the castle.

It is a very simple picture of the bottom of my Steely Dan T-shirt, my jeans, my feet, a bit of the bench and some gravel. I had it blown up and framed and when people ask me about it, I say things like - "That is a picture of my own crotch, sitting on a bench in Prague." Of course, that doesn't prove that I was there, but it's a good story. It goes nicely with the picture of my crotch in a rented car on the M62 between Liverpool And York.

That, and I managed to luckily find, peel off (amazingly) and keep a Lydia Lunch concert poster off a wall down the street from a place that makes a great tuna pizza.


Key: Complain about this post

Down the street from the castle

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more