A Conversation for Fred and Rose West - Multiple Murderers

Correct facts on the West case

Post 1

livingtruthsearcher

Just to correct a few facts that you are currently showing;
Anna McFall was found in Fingerpost Field, not Letterbox Field.
Rena Costello was murdered in 1971, not 1970. Her body was discovered in Letterbox Field, not Fingerpost Field.
Charmaine West was murdered in 1971, not 1972.
Shirley Hubbard was murdered in 1974, not 1975.
Therese Siegenthaler was murdered in 1974, not 1977
Alison Chambers disappeared in 1979, not 1977.

I have studied the West case for more than ten years and have a good knowledge of the facts. I am also a friend of the West victim that was allowed to live, and testified against Rose at her trial in 1995.

If anyone would like to discuss any aspect of the case, or needs more information, please let me know.


Correct facts on the West case

Post 2

redladyrachel

I am devising a peice of Theatre on Fred and Rose West, so any information you can give me would be very useful. I may contact you later to ask for anything specific which I would like to know.


Correct facts on the West case

Post 3

livingtruthsearcher

Hi, redladyrachel,
Sorry, but I haven't looked at this site for ages. What sort of theatre are you considering? If I can be of any help, just let me know. I know all aspects of the West case, (except where the remaining bodies are buried!).


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fred and Rose West - Multiple Murderers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more