A Conversation for Truth

ah....

Post 1

frozem genki

ah...

the truth is that lukers are still out there who has a better vision of the parachgrahp adove than i or you. now that i'm out of the crowd, so there is a truth that i like to consider the truth of it. there will be question raise, seekers doing ressearch , and satiocn answer will be imbounded to every indvilaul out there. Frustrating? no at least not for me, because my quest for knowlege has ended a long time ago or before the time i used the net as a resourse to qui those thirst. all i need now is just acuutlry information pefectly matching my desire thinkable thoughts. To show the world the truth is to call upon my own death , to teach the meaning of truthness is to bretay humintu at its best of trusting.notheless there is only one person doing A something at a parituer time in this world or shall i say in the world?

as you are , as the history contine to grow old into time. in other words there is no right or wrong here only time wasted


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more