A Conversation for Non-subjective Comedy

A few very offensive jokes.

Post 1

oldskoo20

I think that the best jokes are the ones you can't believe the other person just told. Jokes just aren't as funny unless someone runs away like a frightened squirrel while choking back the tears. Having said that, I would like to share a few of my favorite offensive jokes. You have been warned.

What's long and hard and f***s old people?
Osteoporosis.

What's the difference between pink and purple?
Her grip.

A doctor tells his patient "I have good news and bad news." The patient fearing the worst says that he needs to know the bad news first. The doctor explains to the man that he has an inoperable brain tumor and that he has at most a few months to live. The man is understandably upset and says "S**t. What the hell can be the good news be?" The doctor points to an attractive intern out in the hallway "See that hot, young woman? I'm banging her."

What's blue and yellow and eats nuts?
Gonorrhea.

What has two legs and bleeds profusely?
Half of a cat.

What do you get when you breed an elephant with a poodle?
A dead poodle, split in half.

What did the deaf, blind, quadriplegic boy get for Christmas?
Cancer.


Key: Complain about this post

A few very offensive jokes.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more