A Conversation for Cars

Tool hire

Post 1

Is mise Duncan

Why is it that companies which specialise in large tool hire (I'm thinking engine hoist) are always situated out of town? And is there a car dealership near a form of public transport - I don't understand!


Tool hire

Post 2

Bones

Tool hire shops are out of town for the same reason as most specialist shops - in town rent's are too expensive and most people are not interested in such things.
Car dealership's have the same problem of needing lots of land and they also sell to people who already have a car. If you have waited till you are rich enough to buy a new car as your first car you are the only one! If you are talking about 2nd hand dealers they will never be able to afford top site rents.
Hope this answer isn't too boring for you.


Tool hire

Post 3

Is mise Duncan

So why no internet based tool hire company?
(Can't think of a cool name - maybe that's why)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more