A Conversation for Football

World Bowl melee

Post 61

Researcher 33337

I think you're right. Dallas, need good coaching and some young blood. They should follow the example of Miami and Seattle both of whom retired their old QBs in the last three years. I can see Dallas slipping by the wayside for a good long while. They can join teh 49ers in that one.


World Bowl melee

Post 62

Lost in Scotland

Hmmm.. This is getting serious now. If you're going to use the impact of the Forum to get Fiedler to play better than he did last week, then I guess I'd better sign him to my Fantasy team now at the Playoffs stage in the League.
Maybe I should throw some more fuel on the fire and say to Fiedler that he really sucks and that he can't let the Defensive Unit win his games for him all season. Last week must have been a fluke.

On the Dallas issue, yes, it's true that Cunningham isn't the youngest QB in the leage, but he still hasn't played that many games with the Cowboys and would need to get in sync with his backs and recievers. Of course, a whole new QB probably wouldn't hurt either. Who are left of the old generation QBs more than Aikman and Favre (I still haven't figured out why his name is pronounced "Farve")? I mean, Young, Elway and Marino have all retired these last couple of years.

I was also wondering if St. Louis will start Warner this coming weekend. I mean, the performance he put up this weekend was not what you'd call spectacular, was it? I say, give Green a chance. Let Warner rest another week to fully recouperate instead of throwing him into action too soon.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more