A Conversation for 'Lone Wolf and Cub' - the Graphic Novel

Spoiler Alert?

Post 1

Chris (no, the other one)

Great entry.

BUT

I read the First Comics editions when they came out over ten years ago, but they only got part of the way through the story. Then spent over two years buying the Dark Horse editions as they came out month by month. So it took over a dozen years to find out how the story ended, I would have been a bit cheesed off to have read this entry first and had the ending spoiled.

You could also mention that Lone Wolf & Cub (or rather, Lone Goat & Kid) put in some guest appearances in Usagi Yojimbo - there's a good H2G2 entry on this series too.

The First Comics editions had some excellent Miller / Varley covers, but there were also some great ones by Matt Wagner (of "Grendel" fame). There's a good fan site with scans of them all & cross-referencing between the First and DH issues.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 'Lone Wolf and Cub' - the Graphic Novel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more