Tal Rasha's Charms classroom

1 Conversation

Charms books on a shelf

As you come in from the damp and drafty hall, you enter a large warm room. The class room is large, with stone floors and walls. There are a few narrow gothic style windows. There is a black board at the front of the room, on either side of which are troffy cases in which are numerous trophies, medals, and plaques which denote the past triumphs of the Gryffindor house in the areas of academics and Quidditch and a few are for Tal Rasha's excellence in teaching and dueling.

The Proffessor's desk is at the back and is flanked by book cases lined with ancient tomes and parchments. A massive tapestry behind the desk bears the emblem of Hogwart's school, a smaller one to the left bears the emblem of the Gryffindor house and another banner to the left bears the majestic seal of the House of Gil-Galad, the ancient line from which Tal Rasha descends.

The students' work stations are three deep and descending from the side walls like stairs. The steps to the top and middle rows are built into the sides of the of the dark brown wooden work station.

Glass and brass shelves on either side of both sets of work stations hold the various tools and supplies needed to teach Charms classes.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A1017253

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more