This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

once more into the .... hospital....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Tomorrow. smiley - yawn to see Endocrine nurses.

Sadly not to get my testosterone injection, they'll make me wait another two weeks of agony before I can get that; constant bone pain, joint pain, muscle pain, and constant cramp throughout my entire body, fatigue like no fatigue I've known, violent mood swings, no energy, and very cloudy thought and weight gain and further increases in oedema. Starting to feel the only poin in their treating me is to further humiliate and cause pain and trubble in my body.

Tomorrow is to do with Growth hormone again. quite why they couldn't do these bloods a couple months ago when I went in for a growth hormone thing, I've no idea. I get weighed, bloods taken for lipid profiling, waist and hip measurements smiley - blush and, possibly shown again the injection device I'll be using, and maybe at some point the injections will start. I assume they'll make me even more unwell than I am, all treatment thus far has done.

They're gona be mighty annoyed though, tomorrow, when/if I tell them I've stopped taking the levothyroxin. one is ment to be on 'full' replacement before GH replacement can start, but as they're not monitoring the other treatemnts correctly, I guess they're not really that bothered. I've just about had it with them TBH- may start looking at scoring testosterone myself online and just start self administring it. and perhaps purchase some natural desicated thyroid extract, from oversaeas and try sneak it through custons...

I've gained weight again, since stopping the levothyroxin. oh, yes, replaceing thyroxin can help lose weight, but I'm sure the meds giving me constant diorea, rather than any actual biochemical reaosn, was doing that mainly. considering problems with water balance can be life treatening to me, due to sodium and potasium inbalance due to teh adrenals, I figured losing so much liquid each day was not a good idea, after a year and a half of it. Not a single Dr or nurse I told examined that, or did anythign about it.

Going to push again tomorrow to see if anyone there wants to do anything about the constant heart palpitations, could be low thyroid - had them whilst takign the thyroid though. could be the water inbalance thing, as that can cause oedema, loss of water from blood, and ultimately congestive heart failure. but they know this. yet still haven't examined me, or my heart.

Might go bowling tomorrow night, if I've any energy left after the hospital.

Oh. smiley - drumroll and my new leopard print dress arrived! smiley - diva wow>.... smiley - wow just below my knee, length, a very good fit, and neckline, and fully lined too smiley - diva must try get a leopard print handbag now, and shoes, natch. smiley - diva

Post 2

wore one of my blood letting blouses to hospital. armless so they can access whichever veins they want smiley - zen 7 vials of blood were taken today smiley - yikessmiley - vampire didn't feel the needle go in again, and the really nice young nurse took my bloods again, she really knows how to find a vein... although I did suggest she moved up from where she initially started looking, and pointed out the only remaining decent vein on that arm which she used smiley - laughsmiley - vampire
weight taken. smiley - blush oh... I've put more weight on smiley - wah 102 KG smiley - yikes (no I'm not quite sure what that is in real money either.... I'm scared to go look smiley - laugh )

measured my waist, hips, and I did the quality of life questionare again smiley - wow

I scored 25, our of 27.

The higher the score the lower the quality of life, so I'm well qualifying for the GH. had to basically do most the stuff we'd already previously done, again, and this time, promised this is getting things started smiley - yawn may beging injections by the start of October. smiley - vampiresmiley - nurse

told them I'd stopped taking levothyroxin. they didn't even seem supprised.... they did seem supprised by my resultant aleviing symptoms that the drug is ment to aleviate, by stopping it. but I doubt they'll bother looking in to it any.

hence the lots of bloods today; lipid profile, normal general bloods, etc, TSH, Ft3 FT4, testosterone too, as I told them I'm alwready a week into hot flushes, and now two weeks still before next injection.

Told them again about heart palpitations, they said they'd mention it to the Prof. they didn't, of course, do anything, like listen to my heart or anything.

measured my waist and hips (for the GH thing), weight, height.... and the QOL for that, so that oughta all be underway; I even signed somethign today, no idea waht that was for.

Blood pressure is looking a lot bettter (they'd forgot to measure it the last few times I'd been in); its higher now which is maybe why I don't feel faint all the time (hydrocortisone caused low BP) smiley - zen got comments on my nail varnish (and therefore W's handywork in doing them smiley - blushsmiley - diva )

so, sort of moving forward with teh growth hormone, but no real actual movement in their paying any attention to symptoms, or any ideas over addressing E.G., testosterone not working properly, heart palpatations, sweating, cramps, muscle pain, etc.

Must try fontact them in a week or so, see if I can get some blood results back just to see what my TSH and Ft4 plus testosterone levels are like ATM smiley - zen

feel a lot more energy today- and I didn't sleep last night. go figure. smiley - huhsmiley - weird ten pin bowling tonight.

Post 3

Mol - on the new tablet

smiley - hug

Don't have enough energy for more.

Mol

Post 4

I know the feeling! smiley - laughsmiley - puffsmiley - cuddle life's shit sometimes innit.... smiley - crysmiley - cuddle

so full of energy this morning. was scrubbing the tiles in the bathroom, like I've not had energy for in .... monhts if not over a year. then W asked me.... ;
"you taken your drugs?".
oops. no, I'd not taken the steroids, hence I was feeling 'well' and had 'energy' and 'could think'.

so I took the steorids. within half an hour I felt dredful. smiley - wah yet.... apparently I need the steroids to not die... smiley - erm and the fact I've got all the symptoms of over-medication on steroids, is... ignored by the Drs so I have to keep taking them smiley - erm for now.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more