This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

NaJoPoMo 29 Nov - 2legs - to sleep....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

or not to sleep. smiley - sleepy not to sleep. apparently.

150 hours, less tan 15 hours sleep.

I'm quite tired. smiley - sleepy and, therefore can't sleep. smiley - laughsmiley - headhurts

but. that's OK.. not sleeping is probably just a 'side affect' and so, it doesn't count. smiley - zen

doing the housework. carefully. slowely. painfully. smiley - zensmiley - diva

off to the pub tonight. smiley - ale need to sleep somehow. smiley - drunksmiley - alesmiley - zzz

its too hot.

its too cold.

its never the right temp. smiley - grrsmiley - headhurts So the universe shifts and changes and melts away further into a series of undetectible sensory inconsequences nad irrationalities, once more smiley - zen there is no reality, only a fixed moment of seeming 'fnuff' within its non-existance smiley - zen

Think I'll have a cup of tea, then tackle the hoovering.

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - hug

Post 3

smiley - blushsmiley - hug

got the hoovering done smiley - zensmiley - sleepy and now about to boil myself in a very hot shower Just wishing the weather outside would 'stop' smiley - laugh - tipping it down with rain, and windy too... Even I have to a admit this might not be the weather to go out in tonight, wearing a skirt or dress smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - sleepy shower time... then pizza for dinner I think smiley - drool starvin smiley - droolsmiley - flansmiley - hotdogsmiley - corncobsmiley - porkpiesmiley - pandasmiley - ponysmiley - burgersmiley - porkpiesmiley - drool

Post 4

ssleep? smiley - groan nearly twelve hours later. nah. smiley - groan I'm never going to sleep proper again. ,smiley - zensmiley - alienfrown not yet hallucinationging so that is good .... smiley - erm so far. smiley - erm hallucinations don't normally get going until 72 hours not slkeeping alt all ,smiley - zen so still a few hours to go smiley - zensmiley - grovelsmiley - alienfrown

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Skype and I could bore you to sleep? smiley - winkeye Would need to go hunt down my phone, though... Oh, wait, no, doesn't matter that my computer has no camera, does it? smiley - doh

Post 6

Wand'rin star

I would let the hoovering go, and indeed have done so, for the past couple of weeks. This could have been embarrassing when I invited a stranger in to use the loo on Saturday. The nearest public loo was out of order and she had a desperate just potty trained toddler with her.
Wonder what they thought of my shocking pink undies drying over the bath.
I spent housework time tidying my minute garden instead. This morning was the last green bin collection of the year, so the leaves had to be swept up in the teeth of the gale. November is interesting but I prefer July.
I was awake for no reason most of last night. Next time it happens, I'll come to your page to see if you're up, but I do hope the alcohol has some soporific effect. smiley - starsmiley - star

Post 7

You can call me TC

At least the toddler didn't come out with your shocking pinks on his/her head!

Post 8

didn't sleep at all. again. last night smiley - laugh on the plus side, I get some serious listening time in with teh IPod between about 4.30 AM and 9 this morning smiley - laugh and drank a vast amount of tea... smiley - doh

then slept half the afternoon smiley - doh just hping I sleep tonigh tproperly smiley - grovelsmiley - sleepy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more