A Conversation for Valentine's Happy Heart Page

Flowers

Post 1

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Definately not flowers, stay away from flowers.

Flowers

Post 2

Spanner

why not flowers?

i mean unless the recipient is allergic, in which case there are plenty of reasonably hypoallergenic ones you can get

i sense gossip, care to share? smiley - winkeye

span

Flowers

Post 3

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

everything loves flowers.smiley - smiley

Flowers

Post 4

Lord Cartier

Whats wrong with flowers?

I'd settle for flowers... but I doubt I'll get anything! *sob*

Flowers

Post 5

violagirl

Flowers, that'd be nice. But flowers die. Seeing as I'm not getting anything this year I can say that I prefer diamonds to flowers can't I? Of course if someone decided to give me flowers ........

Flowers

Post 6

Awghost5

Much as flowers are nice to get, they're cliche. The best gifts Valentine's Day gifts (well, gifts in general) are those that have some thought put into them, or that somehow reflect the personality of and the giver's relationship with the recipient. Getting someone a bouquet of their favorite flowers... That would be more romantic.

Flowers

Post 7

Awghost5

I hit the "post message" button too early. Let me rephraze that second sentance...
The best Valentines Day gifts are those that have some thought put into them, etc...
Sorry. I'm both repetitive and redundant.

Flowers

Post 8

Spanner

i have to agree - the best gifts are the ones that show thought and consideration - price is not important

span

Flowers

Post 9

violagirl

Flowers that someone put a bit of thought into .... like the first flower of spring picked by a friend who is rushing to see you off at a train station. Now that is something to be treasured!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more