A Conversation for Whoop-Whoop

Whoop-whoop

Post 21

Classic Krissy

Try being American sometime. *sighs* There are so many people in this country absolutely determined to prove that we are what other countries say we are.

*sulks*

Whoop-whoop

Post 22

Belle

feel sorry for you, as I'm one of those that has bagged out americans in the past...

Whoop-whoop

Post 23

Classic Krissy

It's tricky. I love where I'm from, but all of the complaints my british boyfriend has about Americans I agree with. We had a party here in Chicago and the poor thing was just overwhelmed with how loud we got.

I like loudness at parties, but I hate loudness in restaurants or pubs here in the states. I like dinner out in London where you can actually hear only the people at your table. smiley - smiley

Whoop-whoop

Post 24

Belle

I think being british is generally rather tame no matter that they think they are rowdy. :0)
It's always been the aussie or american who can party the hardest and loudest.

Whoop-whoop

Post 25

awesomescratty

i have no idea but i was wandering if anyone could tell me where whoop-whoop actually is like what towns is it near

Whoop-whoop

Post 26

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I love it when these ancient threads come to life. smiley - smiley Have I outlasted all the other entities here?

You could try google earth and see what it nets you. Can't be all THAT many small towns in Australia!

Whoop-whoop

Post 27

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

Whoop Whoop is about 10 miles Beyond The Black Stump smiley - tongueincheek

Seriously though, there is no town called Whoop Whoop - it's an Aussie expression meaning a long way away (as is "Beyond The Black Stump")

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more