A Conversation for Good Toys and Bad Toys

Alternative Writing Workshop: A1016605 - Good Toys and Bad Toys

Post 1

raymondo

Entry: Good Toys and Bad Toys - A1016605
Author: raymondo - U202611

Need bad toy experiences! Please send yours in today!

A1016605 - Good Toys and Bad Toys

Post 2

a girl called Ben

Have you thought of putting this into PR?

It might need some explanation of what makes a good toy, and what makes a bad toy, and then go into the listings. But PR is a much busier forum, and if you grab the imagination of the good people who read and post there, they will help you with suggestions.

But I do think it would need a paragraph or to of opinion on what makes a toy good or bad.

B

Post 3

nadia

Speak 'n' spell. Worthhile for the entertainment value of making it say rude words.

smiley - orangefish

Post 4

SomeMuppet

I like this a lot. I would hate to see the lightheartedness of this taken out of this by putting it to the EG, I think the Underguide is definately the place for this.

One bad toy, Buckaroo cos all the pieces ended up getting lost when the bloody thing bucked.

Post 5

a girl called Ben

I've been out of PR for a long time, and I am not clear how much they gut the entries there. Is it very bad now?

I am waiting to see what happens to the jokes and comments my Heathrow entry, to be honest. (It is always good to test a system with practical examples).

Anyway - good luck with it, whatever you decide to do.

B

Post 6

SomeMuppet

I don't think Pr is that bad, but I think the lightness of this entry is integral to it, and I would hate to see any of that lost to fit in with the Eg standard. I don't think that the fact it is opinion would go through the PR process, but hey I've been wrong before and I'm sure I'll be wrong againsmiley - winkeye

Post 7

J

Opinion makes it through PR all the time, but it's usually cleverly disguised as popular opinion. IE 'Chaucer was a literature great'

This one isn't that way. I think it could have a hard ride through PR.

smiley - blacksheep

Post 8

nadia

Needs development and isn't going to get it with raymondo not around.

Suggesting a move.
N

Post 9

Spynxxx

A 20 month Elvis
seconded

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more