The h2g2 Post 13.12.10

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post



Posted: 13th December 2010


 

 

Muddy Christmas

We had several inches of snow only a few days ago. Although I'm not keen on snow, even I had to admit that it looked lovely on trees and bushes. The bushes probably had a different opinion, though, because the snow was so heavy it made them bend down to the road. It will be interesting to see whether they'll recover. Currently, the temperatures are above zero, so the snow is melting and turning to slush. I bet come Christmas everything will be a muddy wasteland, no matter how often they play 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas' on the radio. If we're very unlucky, we'll have white Easter instead, like the past two years.

Since the weather doesn't entice to go out, I spent the whole Sunday reading. I only moved to get some fresh coffee, and to cook dinner. If you aren't in the mood to go places, either, here's a new Post issue to enjoy. StoneyIsle makes his début describing his battle with customer service. There's lots of advice and experience, and we're still taking submissions for our Christmas Competition. And now I dare you to tell me what the Headers are based on.


Bel


 

 
TO WIN OR NOT TO WIN

 

 



 

 
THAT IS ENTERTAINMENT

 

 

 

 
TO TRAVEL, TO LEARN

 

 



 

 
TO LEARN, PERCHANCE TO BE LUCKY

 

 

 

 
AY, THERE'S THE ADVICE

 

 



 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A75158193

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more