Dead Man's Inn

70 Conversations

smiley - smiley - smiley -

Hello, and a Warm Welcome to all! You have found the

Dead Man's Inn

A surreal Dali-esque picture including a face, a melting clock and a man in a suit.

A forum for horror fans to discuss their favorite books and movies, share ideas, and ask those questions that we all wonder about.

Come in and sit a while.smiley - Pull up a chair by the fireside, and order yourself a smiley - ;
You may need it here!

smiley -
smiley - Sign saying 'Home of Dick Turpin and Open Fires'

The spookiest pub on the H2G2.
Come on in, relax, sit down, and pull up a little atmosphere.smiley - I decided to open the Inn as a fan of Things That Go Bump in the Night. Look around you;smiley - smiley - smiley - ; You'll find them all here.

Montage of folk asking philosophical questions.

Do you have a favorite author? what are you reading right now? Is there a great book that you'd like to recommend to others? Would you like to share something that you've written yourself?

smiley - There's nothing like a scary story by the fire, after all.
Burke and Hare robbing a coffin.Our regulars are:

Have you had any personal experiences with the supernatural? Love or hate a movie? Are you interested in psychic phenomenon, astrology, tarot?

A graveyard

Anything at all related to Horror/the supernatural that you would like to discuss, question or share your views on.

We'd like to hear from you. smiley -

If you like this page, drop on by The Haunted Castle.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A726950

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more