Project: : The Apollo Missions

1 Conversation

The Apollo Missions

    Faculty of Science
  • Project Name: The Apollo Missions
  • Field Researcher: Austin Morris
  • Department: Physics and Astronomy
  • Faculity: Science
  • Start Date: 1st September 2000
  • Finish Date: 15th October

Project Description

Concerning the United States Apollo manned spaceflight program, which resulted in the landing of twelve Astronauts on the Moon.

To review the cronological development of the hardware used, and the achievements associated with the program

Pages completed and edited

Contributing Sub-Editor

John the Gardener
Jimi-X

Further Information

Comments or contributions from any researcher are welcome. Please follow the link to the page concerned and use the forum there...Thanks.

Conclusion

'The Apollo Missions' was accepted as a University entry on 1 December 2003. Writing the entry took almost as long as the United States took to get to the Moon. But hey! I wasn't up against a Presidential deadline...

"...we have lift off... and the clock is running..."


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A428933

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more