A Conversation for Female Masturbation

G Spot

Post 1

pikachurinpoche

Masterbation is wonderful, but it's hard to get comfortable with your own G Spot. The Gaffenberg (spelling?) Spot is on the inside. It's really there, you can feel it yourself, but it's hard to reach and hard to properly stimulate yourself.

It only takes two fingers from a friend to make this the best spot in town. By moving the fingertips back and forth inside the vagina, the spot gets hard and the woman, happy. Lots of orgasms are possible. Female ejaculation is common, so bring a towel.

Am I allowed to tell the name of a book for suggested reading?

There are G Spot vibrators, but I can't vouch for them, as I've never tried them.

The original post spoke of old doctors using vibrators to cure female hysteria. I have a theory. I think that as a woman approaches her period, she needs to get that fluid out. It's full of hormones. It makes sense that releasing the hormones might ease tension. As I would get symptoms of PMS, I'd just have an orgasm to let those pesky hormones out. It worked.


G Spot

Post 2

I'm not really here

I think with doctors masturbating female patients to cure hysteria was simply a matter of having had a bloody great orgasm, what woman cares about anything else for at least a few hours? smiley - winkeye


G Spot

Post 3

Primord

I dont know about a few hours, but 45 minutes anyway...at least! smiley - loveblush


G Spot

Post 4

pikachurinpoche

45 times! Aching knees.

Still, Pika


G Spot

Post 5

Miss Tish

Ah the illusive G-Spot! Well, not quite
so illusive, because I am aware of it's
location, and have 'found' it .. but,
as you so rightly point out, to reach it
by yourself is somewhat difficult.

Apparently only 1 in 5 women are capable
of achieving orgasm via the G-Spot, so I
wonder if that means some of us are
just not meant to experience it .. I
do hope not, and have made it a kind
of personal quest, an ultimate goal
for the mother of all orgasms!

At the time of writing, the quest
continues ...

Oh, and does anyone know where the male
G-Spot is? All I can say is poor
men!!!!


G Spot

Post 6

pikachurinpoche

Not so poor. It's the Prostate Gland.

I'm not convinced that 1 in 5 are unable. They probably can't find a knowledgable partner.

Dr. Irene Cassorla (sp) wrote the book. Nice Girls Do. It's excellent.

Still, Pika


G Spot

Post 7

Miss Tish

Even if men know where their G-Spot is,
I doubt many would like to see what it can
do for them!!

Anything is possible, so maybe 1 in 5
is inaccurate. However, even with a
knowledgeable partner, it's not
guaranteed!

Like you say, still! And my quest
goes on!!

smiley - smiley


G Spot

Post 8

(MAC)

TRUE ITS NOT HARD TO FIND...ITS ABOUT AN INCH UP ON THE ANTERIOR SURFACE OF THE VAGINA,
ITS BASICALLY A BUNDLE OF SENSORY NERVES, WHICH WHEN STIMULATED SENDS MESSAGES TO THE BRAIN.
WHICH IN TURN RELEASES THE FEELGOOD HORMONES.


G Spot

Post 9

Pete *not quite dead yet*

i agree - about the time i'm getting ready to bleed for a week (oh joy oh rapture *gag*) is about the time i'm jumping all over my boy...
not that he minds smiley - smiley
it actually lessens the utter b***hiness and insanity i go through.

smiley - magic
-C


G Spot

Post 10

pikachurinpoche

PMS = Please Me Soon!

I wonder if that isn't because the actual fluid becomes hormone enriched and 'wants to get out'. I've read that when tears are created in the eyes, but the tears are held back, that we are more likely to cry over something little. The tears 'want to get out'. Maybe?

Still, Pika


G Spot

Post 11

Pete *not quite dead yet*

*grin* it's possible.. you're probably right.
the funny thing is, i keep getting messed up with my B.C. pills and getting two periods a month (the horror! but one is only a day or two long...) so my b/f gets the benefits (and so do i!) of increased hormones twice a month..
that cracks me up.. i really need to get on the ball where those pills are concerned though.
as for what this actual conversation is technically about.. G-Spot.. never experienced such a thing.. of course I've only been having sex for about 3 months.. in fact, exactly three months today.. *snicker* Probably has something to do with it..
smiley - magic
-C


Removed

Post 12

pikachurinpoche

This post has been removed.


G Spot

Post 13

Pete *not quite dead yet*

*wink* I will have to give that a try..
-Cymbeline


G Spot

Post 14

Two southcoast lovers

At last there are people out the talking about the "G" spot, but why is it burried in the vaults down here!!!! I'm male and found my wifes g spot quit a few years ago thanks to the supream being or perhaps just hearing about it, It was very difficult at first for her to let go!! know what I mean girls!!
Here's perhaps a new one? it's called "round the avenue" by gentally masaging the cervix it will protrude outwards from it's sleeping position! by running your finger round the back(going round the avenue) is an alternative thrill to the g spot or as well as.
Somtimes it can be so stimulated, that during intercourse I'm sure that it has attached itself to my penis on the point of ejectulation? not often but has anyone else experianced this?


G Spot

Post 15

pikachurinpoche

Ask your doctor if you are still able to get pregnant with your birth control mess ups. I'm not sure, but that happened to me years ago and I might have gotten a warning from my doctor to be careful. I just don't remember, so you might want to check.

As for my original reply to your posting, they banned it. Read the posting above this one, by the man, he was not erased and says some excellent things.

Take care.

Still, Karen smiley - schooloffish


G Spot

Post 16

pikachurinpoche

Wonderful for both you and your wife.

When a woman nears orgasm, the cervix livens up. During orgasm, the mouth of the cervix actually opens and closes. PBS did a 'Human Body' special, maybe 20 years ago, and it showed the whole thing on film.

There is also the 'maxi-orgasm' (the term was coined by Dr. Casorla). G-spot orgasms can follow one right after the other. If the woman 'presses out' with her keegel and abdominal muscles, she will feel these multiple orgasms building to one giant, ejaculating orgasm. It's not urine.

I'm still trying to figure out why they block my posts sometimes. I'm glad yours got on.

Take care and enjoy.

Still, Pika smiley - schooloffish


G Spot

Post 17

Dark Mavis

In reply to comments at the beginning, about 1 in 5 women not being able to acheive orgasm through G spot stimulation and do men have a G spot...

An article in New Scientist recently concerned research which reveals that the G spot contains glands called Skene glands.

The prostate gland is the male equivalent of this.

These glands were observed by dissecting 14 cadavers. In 2 of the cadavers, the Skenes glands could not be seen, probably being too small. Being this small would indicate that a G-spot orgasm would be unlikely.

The G-spot also contains the enzyme that Viagra works on.

And the clitoris reaches all the way up to the G spot.

Have fun and enjoy.


G Spot

Post 18

please wait......................

men do have a g spot,however it happens to be up thier bottom,


G Spot

Post 19

geena the party girl(owlatrons thundercat)

did you find it yourself or was it found by your boyfriend heeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


G Spot

Post 20

please wait......................

have you found your g spot geena or is it healed over


Key: Complain about this post