The Post Room 101

0 Conversations

'Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.'
- '1984' ~ George Orwell

Post Room 101 is the place where all the bad things are stored here at the Post Office, and now we are going to give you the chance to place your three 'worst things in the world' in there as well. All you have to do is send me a list of your three least favourite things and the reasons why they are. Your things will then be placed up for a public vote by your fellow Post Readers. If the Post Readers agree with you, your things will then be placed in Post Room 101 and the door locked, if not, they will remain in the world and you will just have to put up with it!!

Send me your list of three things and the reason for each to me at [email protected] and please remember to include your h2g2 Researcher name and 'U' number so I know who you are. I will then shortly be in touch with you if I need more information or I have any queries.

If you prefer we can discuss the things you would like in Post Room 101 via a conversation on h2g2, though of course these would not be private, but it may be something you would prefer doing. If this is the case please leave a message at The Post Room 101 Message Service on the Post Office homepage.

The contents of Post Room 101 will be on show as soon as it starts to fill up, so the sooner you send me your lists the sooner all those nasty, horrible, niggling, wriggling, scarey, annoying and hateful things you would really like to see the back of will be in there safely locked away.

The Post Room 101 Archive

Greebo T. Cat

15.07.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2829936

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more