Guide To Being Groovy!

2 Conversations


Here is a complete guide to being groovy written by dozdim145651.
Since i am the youngest person here,and the worlds most famous natural groover i have decided to write this to help certain people who want to learn how to be cool,feel young,have fun,and have a nice time!

So remember,feel young,be cool,dont be boring,be nice,never underestimate someone,have fun and most of all

BE GROOVY!

I have written this three times because the first time the box froze and then it was because i pressed delete by accident so hope you like this and i hope i can remember how to do it!



So write in there any comments you have,what else you would like to know about how to have a groovy fun life!

Well here are the guides!

Guide to groovy musci!groovy dressing!Guide to groovy sayings Guide to groovy places Guide to groovy Dancing must have cds groovy way to act Guide to staying Groovy

So good luck,have fun and be groovy!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2034091

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more