A Conversation for Tower Bridge, London, UK

Tower Bridge

Post 1

Researcher 34539

Having cycled across it myself on A tour of the sites, sadly only with it well and truly flat, I would like to say, "Well Trousered that man".
What ever happened to the original "Ziggy Stardust" phone box?
I visited the K West site several years ago & it had been replaced with a Plastic one. BT, our pop heritage in their hands!
Regards & Appreciation,
Chris


Tower Bridge

Post 2

Jonny Zoom

Or for aspiring middle class yuppies, there are lovely views of Tower Bridge from the Blue Print Cafe (Conran) restaurant in the Design Museum. But only if you get a table by the window.


Tower Bridge

Post 3

Cheerful Dragon

Why have you posted this three times? Is it a forlorn attempt to get Tower Bridge off the most neglected list? smiley - smiley


Tower Bridge

Post 4

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

"Is it still for sale," Donald Trump. "I saw it first," Ronald McDonald. "What a great site for a WalMart," The Waltons


Tower Bridge

Post 5

The man in the shack

I disagree with the bit about waiting for the bridge to be lowered.
When the road is at about fifteen degrees to the river and rising, you should start pedalling with all your might and hurtle, triumphantly and screaming with pleasure, into the void.

Ps. It's a lie. Ziggy played drums.


Tower Bridge

Post 6

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

A good friend of mine, named Ziggy, who came to NZ from Poland as a young refugee after WW2, makes marvellous marmalade.


Tower Bridge

Post 7

The man in the shack

Oh hi toonz. I prefer preserve myself.
I like the gizmo on your page that takes you to where other users are.
How do you do this?


Tower Bridge

Post 8

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Mirrors. Or perhaps cut and paste it using the edit option on your browzer or visit Vegimans page and steal it from there like I did. He doesn't mind.


Tower Bridge

Post 9

The man in the shack

Thanx for the tip.
The man in the shack offered looneytunes his kindest regards, even though that despite his earplugs, the roar and thunder of the 24 brass bands and the welsh national baptist choir was pounding through his head. He shuffled across the shack to his matress, dimmed the lights and started, slowly, to go insane all over again.


Tower Bridge

Post 10

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Starts constructing airport on the pleasant grassy knoll behind the man in the shack's, shack


Tower Bridge

Post 11

The man in the shack

Wonders if the aliens will be able to abduct both him AND his shack.
Sends in the octopi to finally put an end to loonytunes' madness.
Looks at the time.
3.33 am.
Recoils in horror.
Wonders how on earth he will be able to get up at 8.00 am.
Again.


Key: Complain about this post